The VUDU Mk3 Focus Brake upgrade kit is the ultimate braking upgrade package currently available for the Mk3 Ford Focus ST (2012-2018).
The VUDU Brake upgrade package covers 3 of your most important braking components to ensure that your car can perform to its potential across the board to compliment and support any additional power upgrades you might have added to your Ford Focus Mk3 ST (2012-2018)
The Package consists of the following 3 items;
– VUDU Grooved Discs
– Hel Front/Rear Brake lines
– Uprated front Brake pads
The VUDU Front Disks not only come grooved to help keep the braking system at a cooler temperature but also come finished in an eye-catching Cerakote which offers a much more stealth look to the car while being finished off with the VUDU branding.
The Above are supported by not only Hel brake lines but an option of either Tarox, ferodo or Mintex brake pads – see pad information below.
Ford Fiesta ST | Ferodo FCP4612H DS2500 front brake pads
Ferodo FCP4612H DS2500 compound brake pads are designed for race applications in mind as they offer excellent refinement for a high-performance pad.
- Track day & light race use for all vehicle types
- Road style refinement but with race material ability to withstand heat with respect to life and µ
- Average friction coefficient of 0.42 over working temperature range of 20°-500°C
Ford Focus ST | Mintex M1144R front brake pads
Ford Focus ST Mintex M1144 front brake pads.
- Used by Ford Racing in the Racing Puma
- Used by M-Sport in rallying.
- Perfect hot and straight from cold.
- Why fit anything else.
- Mintex equivalent to DS2500
Ford Focus ST | Tarox front brake pads | Corsa
- Ideal trackpad
- Work from cold
- Withstands up to 800°c
- Great pedal feel